- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and saute until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for additional 2 minutes.
- Next add in the ground beef and all spices. Cook until the beef is cooked through and no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Chop up beef into small pieces while cooking. 5.
- Add peppers and tomato paste and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Stir in fire roasted tomatoes, water and beans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then simmer uncovered for 45 additional minutes. Serve with optional garnishes.
This hearty meal is full of protein and fiber to keep you full and energized.
Eat a variety of nutritious foods, get adequate exercise, and use AgelessLX to be youthful and ward off aging in addition to your healthy lifestyle!