Tuna & Broccoli Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
For the salad:
- 100g broccoli
- 2 big handfuls salad leaves
- 3 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup tuna in water, drained
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tsp. Parmesan, grated
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Add the sliced radish
and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx.
5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER