Traditional Baja Cucumber Salad
- 2 english cucumbers
- 1 medium white onion, sliced thin length-wise
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced with veggie peeler
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 tsp white vinegar
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- small pinch ground chipotle chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds and add to large mixing bowl. Mix in onion, tomatoes, carrots, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, wisk vinegar, oil, chipotle chili powder, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss. Serve chilled.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER