Sweet Potato & Zucchini Hash
- 16 oz. sweet potato, peeled, cut into cubes
- 2 glove garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 eggs
- handful parsley, chopped
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cook the sweet potato for 3-4 mins in a pot of boiling water, then drain.
- Heat the ½ tbsp. of the oil in a pan, over medium heat. Add the sweet
potato, zucchini, onion and garlic, sauté for about 5 mins, until cooked and
browned. Season to taste with salt & pepper, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the eggs to your liking.
- Divide the vegetables between 4 plates, top with fried eggs and
sprinkle with parsley. Season with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper,
to taste and serve.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER