Women are READY FOR ANYTHING! We spend years investing in ourselves and our futures. We want to feel empowered in our relationships.We want to have all this aligned so we can pinpoint the ideal time for motherhood – many times these do not fall into place until later in life.
All of a sudden we are in our late thirties or in our forties and think…is it too late for me?
Can I still have a baby?
Am I too old to get pregnant?
My guest, Dr. Elizabeth Cherevaty is here to give us HOPE! She is a Naturopathic Doctor and the creator of the Well-Conceived Fertility Method™, an evidence-based program helping women and couples to enhance their fertility and enrich the health of their future children.
Many of you have heard me talk about my own struggles with infertility so this topic is near and dear to my heart. I wish I had known Dr. Liz back then!
Listen to this extraordinary conversation about laying the foundation, not just for getting pregnant but really setting up the baby’s inheritance for a lifetime of good health.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- [2:58] I Want a Baby!… Before it’s too late!
- [5:45] Fertility is Dynamic
- [8:18] Fertility is a Point in Time
- [11:50] Infertility – Your body is Saying Something
- [13:20] The Foundation is the Baby’s Inheritance
- [13:56] Baby is Born a Year Old
- [15:55] Epigenetics
- [16:33] My Genes are NOT my Destiny
- [17:57] Old Eggs are Not Bad Eggs
- [19:00] When I Get Pregnant then I’ll Get Healthy
- [23:00] 50% of Your Genes was IN Grandma!
- [23:50] What Grandma did in Vegas, Didn’t Stay in Vegas
- [28:52] Transformation + Renewal
- [31:00] Look at the Past and Have No Fear
- [32:20] Age is Just a Number…even for Pregnancy
- [34:11] What’s First – 9 Pillars
About the Guest:
Dr. Elizabeth Cherevaty ND, RAc is a Naturopathic Doctor and Feminine Leadership Mentor. She is the creator of the Well-Conceived Fertility Method™, an evidence-based program helping women & couples to enhance their fertility, empower their journey, and enrich the health of their future children. She’s also the founder of Fempowered Global™ a community that inspires women globally to embrace their feminine power and create their own definitions of “having it all.” She is an advocate for the potential of naturopathic and integrative perinatal care through what she calls the “Five ‘Trimesters’”: Preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum, to powerfully influence children’s and families’ future health. Dr. Liz founded Two Rivers Health, an award-winning integrative fertility & family care clinic in the heart of Guelph, Ontario, with a vision for investing in the health and wellbeing of both today’s and tomorrow’s generations. The clinic now serves clients internationally through telemedicine, online education, and coaching. Her first book, IVF Meal Plan, was released in December 2019.
Links mentioned in this episode and ways you can connect.