The female body is AMAZING! It’s beautiful, it’s strong, it can carry life…and those curves!
Our breasts are one of those quintessential curves. They come in all shapes and sizes and they’re uniquely feminie. But do they really define us as women?
Many women consider having breast implants to enhance the way they look and feel. But for some, they begin to experience symptoms that they never connect to having implants.
On my podcast today I speak with Sarah Phillipe, a Breast Implant Illness and Cellular Toxic expert. From the time she was a young girl she was told “not to worry” because she’d be well endowed as the women in her family. When it didn’t happen she, like many young women, decided to have breast implants. Soon after Sarah begins to experience rather common symptoms that lead her to questioning if her implants are causing them. When Sarah finally chose to explant, that is truly when her journey began.
It’s a great reminder that all the things we do to our bodies, put into our bodies – everything – naturally becomes part of us. To have this awareness is what will help us LiveAgeless.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- [3:20] Don’t worry, you’ll have the “Johnson Boobs”
- [5:40] A Great Body Needs Great Implants… Right?
- [6:25] It Wasn’t Love at First Sight
- [7:15] 6 Month In…It Began
- [7:50] Living the Torture of my Body
- [9:25] Nowhere to Turn
- [10:20] Can it be?
- [13:20] Hooray! They’re Out…but it’s Not the Magical Cure
- [16:00] What are they Really?
- [19:20] Bleed from Day 1
- [20:03] Just to Be Clear
- [22:00] The Foreigner
- [23:30] Immunity Down! Immunity Down!
- [26:42] The Explant…It Changes You
- [28:10] Healing Doesn’t Happen in a Straight Line
- [29:20] True Detox
- [31:25] Real Work Begins After Explant
- [38:00] Never too Late to do the Clean Up
- [40:20] Back to Basics will Never Hurt You
About the Guest:
Sarah has a passion for restoring health that has taken her along a path from RN, to becoming a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, True Cellular DetoxTM Practitioner, and Breast Implant Illness Expert. She believes the solution to Reversing Breast Implant illness is about more than just the explant and that we all need to take personal responsibility for restoring our health by addressing all of the root causes that contribute to chronic illness. It is Sarah’s belief that the body has an innate desire to heal if given what it needs and she focuses on teaching women how to unlock that innate intelligence and heal themselves.
Links mentioned in this episode and ways you can connect.