One Pan Roasted Salmon & Vegetables
- 1.5 lbs Salmon (4 fillets)
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (+ more for sparkling)
- 3/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (chopped)
- Preheat oven 400⁰F.
- Place salmon skin side down on greased foil covered baking pan. Toss green beans and grape
tomatoes in 2 tbsp olive oil and surround salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining olive oil, sea salt, lemon pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley and dill.
- Drizzle salmon and vegetables with oil-herb mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are crisp and salmon is cooked through
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER