Guiltless Nice Cream
- 2 bananas (for added flavor ingredients, see below)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice bananas and place in a single layer on sheet and freeze overnight.
- Place banana slices** in a food processor with the “S” blade.
- Process until banana breaks down and has a smooth and creamy ice-cream-like texture.
- Serve right away for a soft serve consistency or place in a dish and freeze for 2-3 hours for a more firm ice cream texture.
Other Flavors: **Add ingredients with frozen banana slices in food processor
- Banana Strawberry – Add 1 cup of frozen strawberries and 2 Tbsp of maple syrup
- Banana Peanut Butter – Add 2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter, (if PB is unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- Banana Chocolate – Add 2 Tbsp of unsweetened cacao powder and 2 Tbsp of maple syrup
- Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter – Add 2 Tbsp of cacao powder, 2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter, 2 Tbsp of maple syrup
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER