Frozen Banana Bites
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 tbsp of natural nut butter (peanut, almond)
- 1 chocolate bar, 70% cocoa or higher
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut bananas into approximately 1/2 – 3/4 inch slices.
- Place a small amount of nut butter on each slice then place another banana slice on top, making a sandwich. Continue making sandwiches until all the banana is used up. The number of bites will depend how you slice the banana pieces.
- Melt chocolate bar by placing in a heat resistant bowl and place the bowl over a pot with boiling water.
- Take each sandwich and dip in the melted chocolate until covered. Place on prepared baking tray in a single layer, 1 inch apart so they do not stick together.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Enjoy frozen.
Option: Add add a small amount of jam/preserves on top of nut butter then place another banana slice on top.
Calories per bite
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER