Creamy Cashew Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cashews, unsalted
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 5 baked OR grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup organic dried berries or berry mix
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- Add cashews, garlic, and salt to a food processor or blender. Blend until the nuts and garlic are finely chopped.
- Slowly add all of the olive oil, continue to blend until mixture is smooth.
- Shred chicken breasts and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add half of the cashew dressing to the chicken and toss to combine.
- Add berries and green onions to the bowl and lightly toss. Add more dressing to taste and desired consistency.
- Wrap in a large leafy green or serve over mixed greens.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER