- Toast the pine nuts for 2 minutes in a heated skillet, then set aside.
- In a different frying pan, heat oil and stir-fry spinach and tomatoes for 2 minutes on medium heat until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in the vinegar and turmeric.
- Turn the heat down so that the water no longer bubbles.
- Carefully break in the egg and poach for 3 minutes repeat with the second egg.
- Divide the spinach over two bowls, top with the poached egg, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This high protein, nutrient-dense dish will keep you satisfied and tastes delicious.
Make this type of meal a great addition to your healthy lifestyle in addition to supplementing with AgelessLX.