- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly oil a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with sea salt and paprika.
- Place sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and has reached the desired temperature.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the pesto.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over a low flame until golden.
- Add all ingredients for the pesto except oil to a food processor and pulse to chop.
- Turn the food processor on and stream the olive oil through the hole in the top until the desired consistency is reached. Add more oil for a thinner sauce.
- Taste sauce for flavor, add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle pesto over salmon for the last 5 minutes of baking.
Salmon is a heart-healthy choice that is high in protein and is a healthy fat that helps to reduce inflammation. This is a great option in a healthy diet plan for great skin, a slim physique and being mindful of what you eat.
To stay youthful, lean and slim, use AgelessLX in addition to your healthy diet and exercise lifestyle!