- Heat a dutch oven or a large pot and heat to medium-high.
- Melt butter until frothy then add the white portion of your scallions (save the green for later), celery, carrot, and bell pepper. Sauté until tender.
- Add corn, garlic, salt, and pepper (start with 1/2 tsp, add more to taste later) oregano, and cumin. Stir well and continue to cook for an additional minute.
- Add broth, beans, and corn and bring to a simmer, then add your cooked shredded chicken and scallion greens.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes on low and season with any additional salt + pepper, to taste.
- Uncover, add spinach and lime juice, and stir.
- Once the spinach has wilted serve with your choice of toppings.
- Enjoy it today, and if there are any leftovers, they are great for up to 3 days when kept in the refrigerator.
This hearty soup has protein, fiber from the veggies, and will keep you full for hours.
In addition to this tasty soup, be sure to supplement with AgelessLX so that you can stay slim and look youthful for life!