- Preheat oven to 400℉. Cut squash lengthwise in half and place on lightly greased baking sheet cut side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Run a fork through the inside of the squash to make ‘spaghetti’. Scoop out and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter and spread over med-high heat. Add garlic stirring constantly to avoid burning for 1 minute.
- Add in squash. Toss to evenly coat with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with desired parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
This dish is loaded with nutrients, fiber from the squash and flavor!
High in vitamins A, C, manganese, and B6, you'll come back to this version of "spaghetti" over and over and never feel like you're missing out.
In addition to a diet that keeps you energized, be sure to supplement with AgelessLX to feel youthful and preserve lean muscle tissue.