- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 3 minutes. Strain and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a medium-size bowl, add the minced garlic, and season with salt and pepper. (and chili flakes if desired).
- Lightly grease a 6-mold muffin tray with oil or butter, and fill the molds with evenly divided broccoli, ham, and grated cheese.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the molds and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Vegetarian option: replace the ham with feta cheese, Goat cheese, or your favorite vegetables.
Eating well is one of the keys to an energized body!
Discover AgelessLX - for a youthful and leaner body that takes you through life!