- Cook the brown rice according to package directions. Stir in cilantro and keep warm.
- Warm-up beans in a small saucepan or in the microwave and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Line a 9 X 13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cumin, chili powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- In a medium-size bowl, toss butternut squash and onions with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix. Spread out seasoned veggies on a sheet pan
- Using the same bowl with the rest of the seasoning, add the chicken and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Toss to coat well.
- Place the chicken on the parchment-lined sheet pan alongside the vegetables.
- Place the sheet pan on the middle rack of the hot oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping the chicken as it browns and gently stirring the vegetables.
- Once cooked, transfer chicken to a plate, and cover with foil.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and continue cooking vegetables for an additional 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Assemble bowls starting with 1 cup of rice or quinoa then layer chicken, ⁄ of the black beans, butternut squash, and roasted onion.
- Top with guacamole, garnish with cilantro and serve.
This hearty dish is loaded with protein, fiber and nutrients for a strong and healthy body.
Be sure to add AgelessLX to your anti-aging plan to prevent muscle loss and beautify from the inside out!