- Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Add some water if necessary to thin it down slightly.
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging or use leftover rice.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over high heat. Add in the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the garlic and green onion cooking for 1 min. Keep strirring to prevent burning.
- Now add the peapods, and bell pepper and cook for another 3-4 mins. Add in cooked rice and mix well with the vegetables.
- Next add in the cooked chicken, grated carrot, and earlier made sauce. Stir well until heated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and more green onion to serve.
For a body that defies aging, be sure to eat a nutrient-dense diet to stay energized and lean.
AgelessLX is a patented supplement to help you retain lean muscle mass so that you can defy aging while looking great!