Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
- 12 medium zucchinis, cut in 1” half-moon pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, 1” cubes
- 1 medium red onion
- 3 medium carrots, 1” sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, 1” pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 fresh ground black pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place cut vegetables into a large bowl. Lightly drizzle olive oil and toss to lightly coat (about 2-3 tablespoons of oil). Add dried herbs, salt, and pepper and toss again.
- Spread vegetables evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes stirring once or twice.
- Transfer roasted vegetable to serving bowl, drizzle 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, toss and serve warm.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER