Chickpea Artichoke Mediterranean Wrap
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cumin
dash rosemary (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 5-6 artichoke hearts, jarred in water, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 7-8 mixed olives (kalamata, green), chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large collard leaves
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Heat oven to 400⁰F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse, drain, and pat dry chickpeas with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, artichoke hearts, onions, and bell peppers with rosemary,
coriander, cumin, garlic powder, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the mixture as a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn over and bake for additional 8-10 minutes.
- As the mixture is baking, bring 1-2 cups of water to boil in a steamer. Trim the stalk of the collard leaves and steam them for a few minutes until they’re bright green. Pat dry and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- To assemble, lay the collard leaf on a large plate. Place 1/2 cup cooked quinoa in the center followed by chickpeas/bell pepper/artichoke hearts mix. Sprinkle some chopped olives and drizzle with tahini sauce. Fold the short end down, then fold one side lengthwise. Fold in the other short side, and roll like a log toward the plate.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER