- 4 6-oz. halibut fillet
- 2 tbsp. butter (or butter substitute)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a baking sheet and place the fillets skin-side down, spacing them evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and combine with garlic, lemon juice, basil, and parsley over medium-low heat. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the fillets and allow them to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the broiler and broil the halibut for about 10 minutes, or until fish is white and flaky.
- Serve with lemon wedges as garnish.
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER