Low Carb Creamed Spinach and Baby Kale
- 2 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz Baby spinach, chopped
- 8 oz Baby kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk/dairy alternative
- 3 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional, for topping)
- In a large pan heat oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add spinach & kale. Saute for 2-4 minutes until the leaves are wilted. Stirring until all greens are evenly cooked.
- Add milk/dairy alternative, cream cheese/cheese alternative, sea salt, black pepper, oregano and basil, stir constantly until the cream cheese melts.
- Continue cooking for sauce to thicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional).
AGELESS TRANSFORMATIONS NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER