- 1 1/2 pounds salmon cut into fillets
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups fresh basil loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (dairy free: use nutritional yeast)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly oil a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with sea salt and paprika.
- Place sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and has reached desired temperature.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the pesto.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over a low flame until golden.
- Add all ingredients for the pesto except oil to a food processor and pulse to chop.
- Turn the food processor on and steam the olive oil through the hole in the top until desired consistency is reached. Add more oil for a thinner sauce.
- Taste sauce for flavor, add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle pesto over salmon for the last 10-15 minutes of baking
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
FAT LOSS BOOSTER