Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter/ghee or alternative spread
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (8 oz) packages Neufchatel cheese or dairy-free alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp stevia
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix the oat bran, rolled oats, oat flour, cinnamon, clove, salt with melted butter or butter substitute. Press into 9×9 pan and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the neufchatel cheese, 3 ½ tablespoons of stevia, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Remove and set aside 1 ½ cups of the mixture. Blend 1 tablespoon of stevia, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove into the remaining mixture.
- Spread the plain batter into the crust, and drop the pumpkin batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl through the top with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
You might also be interested in
If your a dog or a cat owner, you likely don’t need clinical research studies to prove what you already know: Your pet helps you feel better. Pets love us no matter what.
HIIT: The Ideal Exercise for Healthy Aging Guerrard Altre October 25, 2019 In the ever changing world of health and fitness, there’s always something new. This has its good points
Ways That Exercise Can Accelerate Aging Some folks believe that too much of a good thing is wonderful. But where exercise is concerned, that just isn’t true! While it is
Wrinkles, unlike diamonds, are not a girl’s best friend. It seems like once you notice a little laugh line here or a crow’s foot there, they start popping up everywhere.
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup 5 minutes prep time 40 minutes cook time 6-8 servings 1 1/2 cup INGREDIENTS 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes 3 yukon potatoes,
Anti-aging Fitness Plan: Optimal Exercise for Each Decade It’s no secret that as we age we need to be cognizant of the fact that we’re not as young as we