Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter/ghee or alternative spread
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (8 oz) packages Neufchatel cheese or dairy-free alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp stevia
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix the oat bran, rolled oats, oat flour, cinnamon, clove, salt with melted butter or butter substitute. Press into 9×9 pan and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the neufchatel cheese, 3 ½ tablespoons of stevia, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Remove and set aside 1 ½ cups of the mixture. Blend 1 tablespoon of stevia, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove into the remaining mixture.
- Spread the plain batter into the crust, and drop the pumpkin batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl through the top with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!
AGELESS TRANSFORMATION NUTRITION PLAN COMPLIANT
WHOLE FOOD PLAN
You might also be interested in
When Skinny Fat Is A Sign: What You Need To Know About Sarcopenia As we begin to experience the signs of aging, doesn’t it seem like there’s a snowball effect
Can You Boost Your Metabolism for Weight Loss? It happens to the best of us. Sometimes, even if you’re active and eating pretty healthy, weight just appears on your body
Ways That Exercise Can Accelerate Aging Some folks believe that too much of a good thing is wonderful. But where exercise is concerned, that just isn’t true! While it is
Anti-aging Fitness Plan: Optimal Exercise for Each Decade It’s no secret that as we age we need to be cognizant of the fact that we’re not as young as we
5 Healthy Breakfast Foods to Jump-Start Your Morning Ah, morning time. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and you’ve woken up to yet another glorious morning. One in
15 Foods that Help Fight Inflammaging Inflammaging is a trending word used to denote the association between inflammation and aging. Despite inflammation being a natural body process, at the root